Scroll Down for the Full LIbrary
Already a member? You have access to the entire library!
Click on the "rent" button and put in your username & password to view any video or click "Login" from the drop-down menu under On-Demand Library.
Not a member yet? Click here to see your options for joining.
Unsure about becoming a member? RENT any individual class video for 14 days for $10/class.
THIS COLLECTION CONTINUES TO GROW!
Some of these classes were filmed live and some have not been seen before, but they are all perfectly imperfect.
- Vinyasa Yoga: Flow with mindfulness and intention, getting some strength, stretch, balance in one class. These classes are designed to balance effort & ease and are challenging yet accessible.
- Vin-Yin Yoga: Vin-Yin Yoga is half vinyasa and half yin yoga.
- Gentle Yoga: A full class of gentle poses - this does not necessarily mean easy, but gentler on the joints. These classes are designed to get you moving and to increase the mobility of the joints through range of motion.
- Restorative Yoga: Restorative yoga is meant to be even gentler than gentle. It's enough to keep you awake, but not much more. It teaches your body you can be both awake & relaxed at the same time. If you need deep restoration, this class is one for you!
- Chair Yoga: Need a little extra movement in the middle of your day or have limited space or mobility? Chair Yoga may be just what you need! Poses are done in the chair or using the chair as a prop.
- Stretch & Mobility: Gentle and accessible poses that focus on stretching muscles and range of motion of joints.
- Yin Yoga: This class uses long-held floor poses to stress and stimulate the deep connective "yin" tissues of the body. Postures are held for 1-5 minutes at a time. This type of practice complements the more strengthening styles of yoga, bringing even more balance into your body, mind, and spirit. Not suitable for injured students.
- Guided Meditation: Great for beginner or seasoned meditators, guided meditations can help to calm the mind, body, and spirit.